Since 1977, Milwaukee Alarm Company has been Southeastern Wisconsin’s frontrunner in design, installation, and monitoring of thousands of HID Card Access, Security, CCTV, Fire Alarm and Security Alarm Systems. Our customer base includes governmental, residential, commercial, and industrial clients. Milwaukee Alarm Company is eager to work with owners, contractors, architects, and engineers. We specialize in Division 28 (Div28) – Electronic Safety and Security & Section 16726 – Security Systems.
- IND-680-02 – Access Control Systems and Security Systems
- IND-725-54 – Security Systems and Equipment, Communications (Incl. Prison Visitation Telephones)
- SRV-920-37 – Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance)
- SRV-936-73 – Security and Access Systems Maintenance and Repair
- SRV-990-05 – Alarm Services
- SRV-990-22 – Card Access Security Services
- SRV-990-50 – Installation of Security and Alarm Equipment
Our NICET-certified staff members are expert security system and fire safety system designers and installers, who also boast project manager and consulting experience. We install UL-approved equipment in accordance with all AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction), NFPA-72, Life Safety 101, and IBC requirements and specifications. Typically, when scheduling an installation, MAC installers need to “pre-wire” the system, prior to the “drywall hanging” phase (unless electricians are pulling the wire). Additionally, we will “hook-up” to dry contacts (provided by others; i.e.: water flow switches, gate valve/tamper switches, Knox Box tampers, Ansul systems, FM-200 systems, and air temperature devices). Upon your request, we can provide you references for the commercial/industrial installations we have installed in the past. If you desire to schedule an appointment to review or address any of the intricacies involved in your bidding procedures and installation processes, please contact our consulting department.